Bras are the foundation of any outfit, so it’s important to treat them with care. A good quality bra should last 8 months. You should have at least 5-6 everyday bras in your collection. It is recommended that you wash your bra every 2-3 wears, depending on the level of activity and personal hygiene. Sports bras should be washed after each use.
- Hand wash your bras using a mild lingerie wash. If you machine wash your bras, always us the delicate or hand wash cycle and fasten the hooks. Avoid bleach, hot water and harsh detergents.
- Rinse in cold water to restore the shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bras. The heat of the dryer will damage the elasticity.
- When bras are in drawers, fold them carefully to prevent snagging.
- Don’t turn them inside out because it creates unsightly dimples that can become visible under clothing.
- When traveling, fasten hooks and use lingerie travel bags.
- Place socks or panties in the padded cups to avoid damaging them when traveling.